Saturday, February 8, 2014

Braces Appointment

4th Feb 2014, Tuesday

 Another appointment! Honestly, I've been losing interest in keeping my braces journey updated. Probably because there was no shifting in the teeth at all compared to the first two months. 

Light Purple / Violet for this month! Which has already faded to almost baby / light pink. 

Besides the normal changing of wire, The ortho added in additional two wire to the two of my top front teeth, which can be seen in this photo. No idea what is it for. But guessing it's to help the normal wire. 

And no surprise, no pain at all for this month as well. Asked Dr Vaz about my concern on my teeth not shifting and no pain after tightening. He says it's normal as the teeth got used to the pressure, there will be no pain.

No pain equals to keep eating, and I have slightly gain a little weight! Need to control! 

Next appointment with Hygienist as well! Hello to cleaner teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment