Thursday, January 9, 2014

Braces Appointment - Red

7th Jan 2014, Tuesday

Been very excited for the next appointment as I've been anticipating to change the color to red for Chinese New Year! 

A month before

A month after

Sadly, there's not much movement since the last month's tightening as seen in the photos. Even right now, after two days from tightening, I don't feel any pain at all. Which I think it's a bad thing cause it means my teeth isn't shifting at all. And the weird thing is, I want pain. Other than it means it's shifting, also cause it controls my diet which can help me lose weight. Ehe. 


And I have noticed a few months before that my teeth are slanted. Especially the bottom row. Brought up the matter to my ortho and he said not to worry. They will be fixed in the future. 

Please shift fast fast and smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment