Wednesday, October 9, 2013

5th Appointment - Bottom Braces, Cleaning & Polishing

It's been a month! Time for the lower braces to be installed. 

Had my cleaning & polishing of teeth with the Hygienist first. She spotted a slight decayed tooth, so I had to go for fillings. Another troublesome thing which I will update again when the day comes.

After everything, time for the bottom braces with Dr Stefan Vaz! Was given a very rush time to choose a colour, so I picked whichever caught my eye. 

Before going for the appointment. As you can see, the colour has already faded to almost white.



To this! It's supposed to look more like dark turquoise in real life. But I shall just address it as dark blue since the colour will fade again very soon.




Pardon the excessive saliva at the bottom row of teeth. There's a valid reason:
"Excess saliva (drool) is actually very common. Apparently your mouth mistakes the feeling of the brackets on the inside of your cheeks for food, and sometimes produces extra saliva to help digest it. "


Till next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment